UPDATED February 17, 2022:
- Dance Avenue adheres to CDC and State of Michigan guidelines for COVID-19 safety.
- Face Masks are OPTIONAL while in the building. Dance Avenue is following the Wayne County Public Health Department’s recommendations for Wayne County Schools. We are closely following this situation and will update the studio’s policies as necessary.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the studio. Free face masks are available at the front desk if you would like one.
- Dance Avenue has UV lights installed in our heat and cooling ducts to kill viruses in recirculated air. We also have HEPA air filters in our classrooms and lobby.
- For your safety, the Dance Avenue team regularly sanitizes surfaces in the classrooms, lobby, bathrooms and vending area.
- If you or your child feel unwell or show symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and get tested. Please call or email the studio to let us know in case of an absence.
- If you or your dancer have COVID-19 or come in close contact with someone who does, please email the studio immediately so we can take the necessary precautions. Thank you!