UPDATED June 26, 2021:
- Dance Avenue adheres to CDC and State of Michigan guidelines for COVID-19 safety.
- Face Masks for dancers and staff will be optional during our 2021 Summer Program. Our Summer Faculty is fully vaccinated and excited to welcome our dancers to class!
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the studio. Free face masks are available at the front desk if you would like one.
- Dance Avenue has UV lights installed in our heat and cooling ducts to kill viruses in recirculated air. We also have HEPA air filters in our classrooms and lobby.
- For your safety, the Dance Avenue team regularly sanitizes surfaces in the classrooms, lobby, bathrooms and vending area.
- If you or your child have a fever or are feeling unwell, please stay home from class. Please call or email the studio to let us know in case of an absence.
- If you or your dancer has COVID-19 or comes in close contact with someone who does, please email the studio immediately so we can take the necessary precautions. Thank you!
For our previous detailed COVID-19 protocols during shutdown, please see the FAQ below.