UPDATED September 3, 2021:
- Dance Avenue adheres to CDC and State of Michigan guidelines for COVID-19 safety.
- Face Masks are REQUIRED while in the building. Dance Avenue is following the Wayne County Public Health Department’s recent order put in place for Wayne County Schools. All dancers, teachers, parents and other visitors are required to wear face masks within Dance Avenue, regardless of vaccination status. We are closely following this situation and will update the studio’s policies as necessary.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the studio. Free face masks are available at the front desk if you would like one.
- Dance Avenue has UV lights installed in our heat and cooling ducts to kill viruses in recirculated air. We also have HEPA air filters in our classrooms and lobby.
- For your safety, the Dance Avenue team regularly sanitizes surfaces in the classrooms, lobby, bathrooms and vending area.
- Our Room 2 viewing window will remained closed until the Wayne County school mask mandate is lifted. This is to help families practice social distancing while in the studio by keeping visitors from congregating around the viewing window.
- If you or your child have a fever or are feeling unwell, please stay home from class. Please call or email the studio to let us know in case of an absence.
- If you or your dancer has COVID-19 or comes in close contact with someone who does, please email the studio immediately so we can take the necessary precautions. Thank you!
For our previous detailed COVID-19 protocols, please see the FAQ below.